How to integrate the schedule to my Webnode website?
The integration takes no more than 5 minutes and requires no technical background.
Steps in Zenamu administration
1. Copy the code from your Zenamu account administration
- Copy the code from your administration (log in to Zenamu and go to Settings > Public Schedule > Integration with your website).
Steps in Webnode administration
- Log in to your administration at Webnode.
- Click on Pages in the top menu.
- Select the page where you want to insert the timetable and click Edit.
- Alternatively, create a new page (option + Add page).
- If you decide to add a new page, choose any template you like - feel free to use the Blank Page template:
- Name it e.g. Booking.
2. Inserting the code into the page in Webnode
- Hover over the content section to display the plus button to add a new content block. The button is shaped like a " droplet" 🙂 .
- Select HTML from the content menu.
- Paste the HTML code you copied in the first step (Copy the code from your Zenamu account administration)
- Click OK
- The editor will only display information about the inserted code, the resulting widget will be displayed in the published version later.
- Publish changes
It looks similar to the following schedule 😏.
Are you wondering how Zenamu can help enhance your practice? Below you can book Zenamu demo directly with Zenamu itself!
We'll meet online via Google Meet, and within a few minutes we'll introduce our system, answer your questions, and help you set up your account.