How to integrate the schedule to my Wix website?
The integration takes no more than 5 minutes and requires no technical background.
Steps in Zenamu administration
1. Copy the code from your Zenamu account administration
- Copy the code from your administration (log in to Zenamu and go to Settings > Public Schedule > Integration with your website).
Steps in Wix administration
- Log in to your administration at Wix.com
- On the left side menu, click Web and then edit the site.
- On the left side menu, click the button with the + icon to add elements.
- Select Embed > Custom Embeds > Embed a widget from the menu of elements.
- Paste the HTML code you copied in the first step (Copy the code from your Zenamu account administration)
- Click the Update button
- If Forbidden appears on the site, refresh the website. After the refresh, the schedule should be displayed correctly in the editor.
- Publish your changes by clicking the Publish button in the top right corner of the screen.
It looks similar to the following schedule 😏.
Are you wondering how Zenamu can help enhance your practice? Below you can book Zenamu demo directly with Zenamu itself!
We'll meet online via Google Meet, and within a few minutes we'll introduce our system, answer your questions, and help you set up your account.